First off I get the Crackberry summaries on Facebook and read each and everyone of them.

My question is - Is there a way to run a "live" picture from my Tour 9630 to a TV or computer/monitor? The reason I ask this is I'd like to do some self shots without a whole lot of trial and error; also to do the same with the video feature. I've looked at the desktop manager software (not the easiest to follow in my opinion) and just don't see a way to do this using the tether cable and software/Roxio picture software that comes bundled.

If anyone has found a special tethering type cable and/or software that accepts the Blackberry as the input device and would share that with me I'd appreciate it very much.

Thanks, Ken in Westfield, Wisconsin
    05-11-10 02:05 PM
    I'm unaware of any way to get live video through the USB connector on a Tour. In fact, if you attempt to use the camera while in Mass Storage Mode, you will get a message "To take a picture, disconnect your device from your computer." You can take pictures while not in mass storage mode.
    05-11-10 03:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD