I had returned my Tour this past Saturday (long story). So, I ordered a new one last night, and it got here this morning. The order went in at 7:22 PM, and the Tour arrived at my front door today at 10:52 AM. No special handling, no overnight. Just the standard free shipping.

I tell you, FedEx is good. This is not the first time they've delivered (so to speak) so fast.

Now, on to play time with my second Tour.
    07-28-09 12:48 PM
    Hope your 2nd is a good phone! My 2nd has no problems at all.

Good luck!
    07-28-09 12:50 PM
    yeah i'd like to be a fedex driver!
    07-28-09 12:52 PM
    they are great but can be anal if you miss the driver....i had a phone i ordered shipped to my grandma's house since she is usually home...she wasn't so I took the door tag to pick it up and was treated like I stole the door tag.....so ups is my favorite lol
    07-28-09 12:54 PM
    Great for you and good luck with your second tour

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-09 12:55 PM
    My wife actually took a picture of me signing for the FedEx when my Tour arrived. Hey, at last she is embracing my addiction!
    07-28-09 01:03 PM
    they are great but can be anal if you miss the driver....i had a phone i ordered shipped to my grandma's house since she is usually home...she wasn't so I took the door tag to pick it up and was treated like I stole the door tag.....so ups is my favorite lol
    Same thing happened to me! But to my parents house cuz I was mid-move. And they acted like I had stolen it. We had the same last name. wtf Eventually they forked it over.
    07-28-09 01:23 PM
    Good luck with the second one! Wish fedex was that fast around here.
    07-28-09 01:44 PM
    I beg to differ. I got my tour in four days -.- with free 2Day shipping. I orded at 6pm thurday

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-09 02:42 PM
    good luck!!
    07-28-09 03:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD