Has the FCC approved this device for sale in the United States?
    04-29-09 02:17 PM
    i believe there was a post on this already -- and the conclusion was that there isn't anything yet, but that a company that is waiting to announce a device will have the approval on hold until it is announced, so that they don't spoil the surprise.

-cow
    04-29-09 02:25 PM
    i believe there was a post on this already -- and the conclusion was that there isn't anything yet, but that a company that is waiting to announce a device will have the approval on hold until it is announced, so that they don't spoil the surprise.

-cow
    Agreed,

I believe it's burried in the 300+ comments in this thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/ni...e-date-198650/
    04-29-09 04:42 PM
    Agreed,

I believe it's burried in the 300+ comments in this thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/ni...e-date-198650/
    ^yea, that's quite possible.
    04-29-09 05:14 PM
    Thank you.

-cow
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-09 10:03 AM

-cow
    This is very true, and also, FCC approval's are quick now. RIM could easily push this device out within a week or 2 after approval, so unlike years ago when an FCC approval meant "confirmation" of a device, we know way before that now
    05-01-09 07:40 AM
    05-01-09 07:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD