Does anyone know if one exists? Are all the BB belt clips only designed to "face in"?

Thanks in advance.
    08-02-09 02:10 AM
    Pretty much. Thought process is to protect the screen by facing it inward.
    08-02-09 06:14 AM
    Hold on a minute So you saying this holster will "keep" my Bold LCD to the back?? If so I'm really happy to buy one as I have extended battery in my BB so it's thicker and does not fit any "standard" holster...

I was thinking about one of these:

Swivel Holster Belt Clip for Blackberry 9000 Bold on eBay (end time 17-Aug-09 14:01:07 BST)
    08-02-09 06:36 AM
    I've been looking for one as well. Use on my visor, easy to see calls I want to ignore.
    08-02-09 08:26 AM
    I've been looking for one as well. Use on my visor, easy to see calls I want to ignore.
    Exactly, I've always bought these cheap plastic clips for phones, cut the clip off and mounted it to a homemade bracket in my truck. I like my solution better than the big bulky holders that are sold. Problem is, like Captain Obvious stated above, BB holsters are designed to protect the screen while it's clipped, so mounting this to my dash would only give me a view of the camera (useless). I'll probably wind up just "making" something.
    08-02-09 12:22 PM
    Found what I was looking for. Didn't see this the other day, guess it's a new item. I can use this and bolt it to my custom bracket:

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=29AR8GDi
    08-04-09 11:31 AM
    Let us know how it works for you i.e. do the mounting points chew up the phone finish, etc? I'm interested to see how well this thing works.
    08-04-09 11:46 AM
    Every time I have used one of the clip in type holsters it has worn the finish off the edges of the phone.
    08-04-09 12:34 PM
    Well, it's only been a couple of weeks, but I haven't seen any wear marks so far. The material seems to be softer, more flexible than most plastic belt clips I've seen and it's easy to remove the phone with just one hand. I like it, I just wish there was a similar solution to use with some type of skin for the phone, but skins of any kind make the phone too big to fit in the holder. I'm happy with it...and if it wears marks on the phone down the road, it won't bother me.

In conclusion, it's the only option I've seen that is small and looks clean. I'll try to remember to post a pic tomorrow of the phone in the holder.
    08-20-09 02:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD