I upgraded to the newest version of Facebook mobile and now cannot log in (says cannot connect to server). Anybody else having this problem?
    04-13-12 10:28 AM
    I have been on the Blackberry Support Community for BB Tour 9630...........lots of people affected by 04/11/2012 Facebook upgrade.

Can no longer log in to Facebook.........get error message>>>> "Unable to reach Facebook server at this time (0)".

Went into Blackberry Appworld............150,000+ reviews. Bad reviews..........all posting about this particle issue.

Did you download your update thru Blackberry Appworld? I did..........I just read where someone downloaded facebook upgrade thru their browser on their blackberry. Said it worked..........I'm going to try that now.

Let you know if it works............
    04-13-12 12:24 PM
    Thanks so much. Figured it had to be a system wide issue. Please let me know how it works thru the browser.
    04-13-12 01:14 PM
    Ok got mine fixed thanks to post by mannaggia on Blackberry Support Community. You need to go into Blackberry Appworld on your computer. Click on facebook download...............connect your blackberry phone to your computer using USB cable. Click on download........you may have to download a appworld plugin for your browser. Do it..............you may have to change your settings to give permission to download content on your phone.........do it! Then.........download and log in.

Mine is working WOO-HOO!

Btw, I just had a new update for Blackberry Appworld a few week back................I believe that may be the culprit Just spit balling here................

THANKS mannaggia.............you rock!
    04-13-12 01:26 PM
    Worked great. Thanks for the help.
    04-14-12 09:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD