I had a Storm for a while before I had the Tour and I have a lot of accessories for the Storm. I know the batteries are interchangeable and I'm using the Seidio 1600Mhz slim extended battery that I had for my Storm.

I burn through this battery pretty quickly as well and I wanted to use the 2400Mhz extended battery. I have one for the Storm and I know the battery will fit but the Storm's battery door obviously won't fit on the back of the Tour.

I'm not cheap by any means, but I'd hate to cough up another 55 bucks or whatever it is for a new battery and door when I have a perfectly good battery already. The problem is, I can't find just the extended battery door for the Tour anywhere. Not even on eBay.

I was wondering if anyone had any info about buying just the extended battery door with out the battery.

Thanks.
    10-26-09 01:08 PM
    Just a friendly tip: Batteries are measured in mAh , not MHz.
    10-26-09 01:31 PM
    I am currently using my storm extended battery for my tour. I contacted Seidio and they sold me the door only for like 14.95+shipping. Just FYI
    10-26-09 02:00 PM
    I had a Storm for a while before I had the Tour and I have a lot of accessories for the Storm. I know the batteries are interchangeable and I'm using the Seidio 1600Mhz slim extended battery that I had for my Storm.

I burn through this battery pretty quickly as well and I wanted to use the 2400Mhz extended battery. I have one for the Storm and I know the battery will fit but the Storm's battery door obviously won't fit on the back of the Tour.

I'm not cheap by any means, but I'd hate to cough up another 55 bucks or whatever it is for a new battery and door when I have a perfectly good battery already. The problem is, I can't find just the extended battery door for the Tour anywhere. Not even on eBay.

I was wondering if anyone had any info about buying just the extended battery door with out the battery.

Thanks.
    I have the Seidio 2600 battery. I love this battery! I can last up to 5 days without a charge under normal use. 3 days without a charge under heavy usage. Only added 3mm to the back of the phone, can hardly even tell theres an extended battery on the phone. Cost about 60 bucks, but well worth it.
    10-26-09 02:15 PM
    Thanks a lot guys. I think I'm going to contact Seidio and see if they will sell me just the door.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-09 03:19 PM
    I have the Seidio 2600 battery. I love this battery! I can last up to 5 days without a charge under normal use. 3 days without a charge under heavy usage. Only added 3mm to the back of the phone, can hardly even tell theres an extended battery on the phone. Cost about 60 bucks, but well worth it.
    5 days!??? that's pretty amazing.
    10-26-09 03:42 PM
    5 days!??? that's pretty amazing.
    Seriously! What do you define as "heavy use?" I have a standard battery, and my "heavy use" is a few hours of browsing the web and quite a bit of texting. That usually drains my battery in a day.
    10-26-09 03:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD