My work email uses MS Exchange Server. I receive emails on my Tour. Everytime I open outlook on my work computer the exchange will resend all of my recent emails to my phone. Sometimes I will get up to 50 duplicate emails to my phone. It is a pain to have to delete these messages every day. If anyone has experienced this and has a "fix" I would be very appreciative. Thanks!
    05-03-10 01:37 PM
    open your Messaging, click the BB Button, click on Email Reconcilliation, check your settings on "Delete On" and set it accordingly how you want it.
    05-03-10 10:04 PM
    Thanks for the reply. I will try it today.
    05-04-10 06:58 AM
    I turned off the wireless option. Still no luck. Yesterday when I opened Outlook I immediately received 64 duplicate emails to my Tour. Wish I could stop this.
    05-05-10 07:09 AM
    Still no fix or answers for this problem. Don't know why MS exchange server at work must resend all of my recently received emails again after I open Outlook. Does it every time, including when I open an old email, it will resend that one too.
    05-10-10 06:09 PM
    Turning the Wireless Reconcile to Off will do exactly as you are describing, you must turn it back on and do as above - turn your "Delete On" to say "Mailbox & Handheld".
    This will fix your problem.
    I would also resend your service books when done.
    05-10-10 10:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD