I've recently tried installing some games on my tour, namely the zelda remake and pacman, I've tried both the JAD and JAR installers... however the games resolution is so small I can barely see the screen. I know the zelda one can show bigger but for some reason it shows really really small in the top left quarter of the screen. Any idea how to increase the size of this? The menu shows almost in the middle but all scrunched together, I've tried looking in the apps option menu as well as some other things.

pacman shows in the middle of the screen but really really small as well.

any help or ideas?
    10-13-09 02:39 PM
    Perhaps these games were made for a different (smaller) screen resolution, therefore showing up smaller on the Tour.
    10-13-09 02:41 PM
    Uninstall/Reinstall?
    10-13-09 02:42 PM
    Tried to uninstall reinstall I've seeb pics of it working on same res phones so I have no idea.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-09 02:47 PM
    I never got those games to look right either. Don't think they were designed for the Tour's resolution.
    10-13-09 03:25 PM
    The Zelda game only has 1 version and yes it's tiny on the Tour's screen.

Pacman however does fill up the whole screen for me.
    Make sure your version is 5.0, otherwise delete it go back to that website for the correct version.

Each of these has 1 or 2 threads in the Games forum, so check those out.

10-13-09 04:34 PM
    Alright thanks. I couldn't find a specific thread that answered my question. Is there any way to make zelda better

10-13-09 06:36 PM
    Alright thanks. I couldn't find a specific thread that answered my question. Is there any way to make zelda better

Yes: wait!

Unfortunately we're all waiting for the developer to produce a new version, which is supposedly coming by year's end or January, from what others have posted.

Other than that� Nope! Nothing you (or anyone else) can do.

10-13-09 06:43 PM
    Too bad we can't get the source to update it a little to work on our phones right

10-13-09 08:15 PM
    The resolution causes too many games to appear too small on the Tour's screen. I can read most stuff on the Tour but many card games have the card numbers too small since they have not been recoded for the increased resolution.
    10-13-09 10:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD