Just got mine a few hours ago. Only thing I've noticed (besides the slightly loose battery door) is that my escape (or back) key feels like it has a middle stop, like on a camera shutter where you can feel resistance halfway, then press harder for a full click. The half click works, so if I just press normally, it feels fine, but if I press a little harder, I can feel two distinct clicks.

Anyone else experiencing this?
    07-17-09 11:52 PM
    Ok, this is really starting to annoy the crap out of me. It's like if I'm not paying attention, I hit the escape key too hard and it almost feels like it's interfering with the bottom of the screen.
    07-18-09 07:21 AM
    i have the same "double click" for my right convenience key-- i have to push it until it clicks twice for it to open a program.
    07-18-09 08:14 AM
    i have the same "double click" for my right convenience key-- i have to push it until it clicks twice for it to open a program.
    I think the right convenience key might do that by design, but I'm pretty sure the escape key isn't supposed to feel like that.

Does everyone's escape key feel the same as the other three keys in the row?
    07-18-09 11:52 AM
    My escape key feels the same as the other keys, yes. No weirdness, no double click.
    07-18-09 12:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD