Phone is not showing any calls mad or reiceved today. So I did battery pull and quick pull and this is the error I am getting when it boots up.

Uncaught exception:
    Application Resistry.get
    or wait for
    (0x1f32dedd8cdd9a28)
    Owner died Thread
    [Thread-622772224,5]
    OK

That is exactly how it's displayed on the screen.

Only thing I did was download some ringtones off the crackberry site yesterday.

Also I charged my origional Tour battery in the aftermarket wall charger last night that I got off ebay, but I don't think that would be an issue.

Any help would be greatly apprecieated.
    08-24-09 12:19 PM
    Nothing seems to be fixing this problem, also it won't let me delete any calls on the history page that are from yesterday. No calls from today are even showing up. I was really starting to like this phone too.

Here is the other error that is appearing after battery pull

Uncaught exception
    jave.lang.Nullpointer
    exception
    ok
    Last edited by dawgpound77; 08-24-09 at 12:38 PM. Reason: add more info
    08-24-09 12:35 PM
    Well I did a handset wipe and reinstalled from the back up and it fixed the prob. for now glad my new on e will be here on Wed.
    08-24-09 02:49 PM
    I just started having the same issue exactly starting yesterday. I figured it was an application because I had just installed the enhanced gmail plugin.

I uninstalled the plugin and the issue remains. I re-installed the plugin after another battery pull and the issue remains.

I am going to wipe the device and see what happens.
    09-02-09 07:04 AM
    Wiped the device, reactivated on BES, re-installed Enhanced Gmail Plugin, and everything is OK. Should rule out the plugin, however, I also uninstalled some other apps I wasn't using. Perhaps they were fighting with one another.
    09-02-09 10:37 AM
    Same issue here

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-09 04:30 PM
    My wifes 8800 is doing this too since she downloaded the new BBM OTA. I'm in trouble...it happens anytime she selects her mail folder.
    10-11-09 12:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD