Can soemone tell me where I can find more information regarding the error message from Intellisync listed below?

"Error encountered. Error code- 0x80040fb3. Check documentation"

This typically happens the first time I try and sync my Outlook calendar for the first time that day.
    When I try it again it typically works.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks!
    08-14-09 12:17 PM
    Google is your friend!

Popular Error Code 0x80040fb3 - BlackBerry® Desktop Software - BlackBerry Support Community Forums

And this isn't a 9630 related inquiry, it's DM related
    08-14-09 12:19 PM
    I have been working on this issue for the past seven hours. It is utterly insane that there is not some kind of a fix for this. This is my third blackberry - all world edition - and I never ran into this problem before. I guess it was a different version of desktop manager that caused all the problems. My other blackberries handled the photo attachments just fine, and even flashed them on the screen when the person called - just like it was set up for my original treo, ten years ago.

I literally feel sick that I just spent an entire beautiful fall Sunday on the phone with verizon tech support, microsoft tech support, searching, googling, and trying different Xhit. Eventually I isolated the problem to a contact with my family last name surname - and went through those contacts (at least 30 of them) contact by contact and got every photo I could find out. It still wouldn't take them, so I had to open each one up, copy the data I wanted, and then deleted the whole pile. I then copied the unformatted data into a word document and cut and pasted from that document to get all of my family contacts back in.

Everything works fine now, but I just can't believe that this is what it took. The tech support I spoke with was worthless. The only valuable information I got all day was from various blackberry forums like this one.
    10-11-09 10:32 PM
    Can anyone help me with this error message.
    " Intellisync connector specific error". Just above it is the error message. is the message that there are duplicates. I don't know what the first error means and how to fix the second.

Any help will be appreciated.
    10-11-09 10:55 PM
    Can anyone help me with this error message.
    " Intellisync connector specific error". Just above it is the error message. is the message that there are duplicates. I don't know what the first error means and how to fix the second.

Any help will be appreciated.
    did you get any answer from anyone?, I have the same problem and cant fix it
    10-31-09 08:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD