Hello thanks for reading my thread

Okay now I got my bb and powered it and of course started going through it. I came across myspace, flickr, aim, and few other icons that when selected they open the browser and go to the download page. I want to know how I can delete these icons. , please help..

Feel free to email/bbm me re this post or for extra cb friend on bbm

Thanks Again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-09 01:14 PM
    IDK if you can delete them without the hybrid OS, the only thing you can do with those are hide them if im not mistaken.
    11-28-09 01:20 PM
    you can delete them by going to options-advanced options-service books. than read each ones details. but there's no point because every time you restart your phone they reappear. they are pushed from vzw. i put mine in the applications folder all the way at the bottom and hide them.
    11-28-09 01:24 PM
    you can delete them by going to options-advanced options-service books. than read each ones details. but there's no point because every time you restart your phone they reappear. they are pushed from vzw. i put mine in the applications folder all the way at the bottom and hide them.
    yeah so they best thing i guess is to just hide them, yeah i hate em too.
    11-28-09 01:27 PM
    CrackMem provides the ability to remove Flickr and AIM. http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/crac...eleased-52044/
    11-28-09 01:27 PM
    THis is a temp fix, the minute you have register the device again they come back. Hiding them is best and easiest option. Again these are just shortcuts and do not take up much room.
    11-28-09 01:58 PM
    CrackMem provides the ability to remove Flickr and AIM. http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/crac...eleased-52044/
    thankss man,,

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-09 07:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD