I just noticed that my end key is not flush. I really cant tell you if it came like that or if it has just happened. It is recessed more on the side next to the screen, and protruding more on side of the "o" and "p" keys. Is this normal? The button works, but does not click like the rest of them. I cant believe that i just noticed it.
    07-19-09 04:16 PM
    Mine end key is not like. Its sits nice and flush with the rest of the keyboard. I would think that something like that you would have noticed if it was like that out of the box, perhaps not. It sounds like a defect. I assume you've tried pushing hard on the key to try to get it to snap back into place?
    07-19-09 04:21 PM
    yeah. I have been playing with it for the past 5 min trying to get it to go back in. I guess i will run to the retail store and see if they can fix it.

I think i know what caused it. I peeled off the factory screen cover this morning in preparation of putting on my phantom skinz. I had quite a hard time since i cut the tab off with a razor blade when i got it. I bet i put some sort of kink on it when i was peeling it off.
    07-19-09 04:25 PM
    Yeah I could totally see that happening. They should be able to fix it or swap the phone out for you.
    07-19-09 04:37 PM
    they swapped it out, but now i am back to square one. is there a way once i get this set up the way i like to backup the entire thing? sorry this is my first BB.
    07-19-09 05:00 PM
    You can backup your BB by using desktop manager. Plug your BB into your PC with your USB cord and start DM. Follow the prompts in the backup section

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-09 05:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD