Hello. I'm new to BB. (my brother just gave me his year old Tour).

I've noticed that when I delete email when using my laptop, it doesn't delete off the BB. Shouldn't that update and take the deleted messages out?
    07-01-11 09:47 PM
    I don't think it works that way.
    If you delete it from your BB, you can choose to have it delete just on your device, or on your e-mail too.

Also, don't forget to update the OS on your Tour and I hope you're enjoying your new phone!
    07-01-11 09:50 PM
    OS? what's that?
    07-01-11 09:57 PM
    OS? what's that?
    Oh, sorry, forgot you were new. It stands for Operating System.
    You can update it, and the updates usually fix problems that past OS versions had.
    But Verizon probably isn't going to release any new official versions, so you can find the latest OS on the Tour forum at the top.

If you want to figure out which one you're on, Go to your option icon and select About, it should be the third line down.
    07-01-11 09:59 PM
    I had it activated and my info transferred at the Verizon store. Would they have done that?

And while I have your attention: I just realized that this is a Smartphone (oh goodie!). How do I 'capture' those weird code squares?
    07-01-11 10:03 PM
    I had it activated and my info transferred at the Verizon store. Would they have done that?

And while I have your attention: I just realized that this is a Smartphone (oh goodie!). How do I 'capture' those weird code squares?
    No, they just transferred your pictures/contacts over to your new device.
    QR Code Scanner Pro - Free
    ^ That application will read QR Codes.
    You're going to need to create a Blackberry ID to use App World.
    07-01-11 10:06 PM
    Thanks so much! I have a feeling I will be back, LOL!
    07-01-11 10:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD