When i get an email it shows up under the left icon and the one next to it also. i only want it to show up once, why would it show up in two places right next to eachother?
    08-18-09 08:07 AM
    You could hide one of the icons.

It will show up in your Messages folder and the folder for the service it is registered to, and it sounds like you have the two icons side-by-side. You can either move or hide one of the icons.

My e-mail icons are hidden, so I only see one highlight.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-09 08:36 AM
    Ahhh...thanks. How do i move and hide icons? Also how do i remove programs? Mind you...Im a total first user ever to a blackberry.
    08-18-09 08:54 AM
    Not a problem, when you're in the desktop, click Menu>Move, drag the icon to the location you want and drop it there. Or Menu>Hide, and the icon will be hidden. To locate hidden apps, Menu>Show All.

To remove programs, depending on the app, Options>Advanced Options>Applications>Menu>Delete

If you can, back-up your device before you delete an app, in case you want to add it back later.

08-18-09 08:59 AM
    The Menu button is the BB button, >means click. almost all of the magic is in the Menu.

Seeing as you are new to the BB, welcome to CrackBerry. Here is some really good information that will help you become familiar with the basics and many of the advanced features of your device.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/blac...e-series-4716/

On your desktop, the top row of icons will show up on your homescreen, depending on the theme you are using.

08-18-09 09:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD