This is weird. I have my 3 email accounts set apart from the general messages folder (which is hidden). Every once in a while, I'll get an email, but it won't show up in the specified email folder. It only shows up in the general messages folder.

But I can click on the specified folder and it will be there, just no red star on it to show its there...

Anyone know what's going on with this?
    08-03-09 06:20 PM
    I noticed the same thing today.. I get the alert I have new mail, the red star shows on the messages folder, but not the actual mailbox.
    08-03-09 10:00 PM
    Is it an email, or a missed call/voicemail notification? Those go to the messages folder, not an email inbox
    08-03-09 10:02 PM
    I would send myself service books through the BIS. Sounds like an issue with a stale service book on your BB. If you don't know how to send yourself service books call into to Tech Support and they can do it for you.
    08-03-09 10:20 PM
    I would send myself service books through the BIS. Sounds like an issue with a stale service book on your BB. If you don't know how to send yourself service books call into to Tech Support and they can do it for you.
    thanks ill give this a try
    08-04-09 09:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD