I exchanged my tour for a new one today (signal and data connectio didn't work on first one...this one rocks!) But now I can't get my email accts to work. I signed into my BB acct & it sees my 2 email accts but doesn't download any mail. Any advice for a noob? I leave on a biz trip in 3 hrs & I'm screwed w/o email. Xoxo in advance!
    08-07-09 12:06 PM
    Did you try resending your service books?
    08-07-09 12:07 PM
    Me = noooooob but the service books were downloaded a few hrs ago when I activated the phone - but not after I logged to my bb acct.
    08-07-09 12:14 PM
    Log into email settings then hit the BB/Menu key and one of the options should be Service Books, highlight and click. Let me know if that works. Test by sending yourself an email or have someone send you one.
    08-07-09 12:17 PM
    You have to go to Blackberry internet services and sign in, change your PIN for your new phone, easiest way for me to fix my emails was to delete them and create over again, takes 5 min.

I found my BIS by doing a search for Blackberry internet service sprint.

Good Luck
    08-07-09 01:07 PM
    this is proably moot since your probably gone..

but quickest way without callin' sprint is to log into your BIS page. it will say do you want to swap PINS form the old to the current active one on your account.. you enter your pin and that should do it.

can you access the internet from your device? if so then you have your data profile and are provisioned properly.. its just a matter of logging into BIS, swapping PINS and resending service books...

also do a host routing table resend as well...

hope the trip is a success!
    08-07-09 01:18 PM
    this is proably moot since your probably gone..

but quickest way without callin' sprint is to log into your BIS page. it will say do you want to swap PINS form the old to the current active one on your account.. you enter your pin and that should do it.

can you access the internet from your device? if so then you have your data profile and are provisioned properly.. its just a matter of logging into BIS, swapping PINS and resending service books...

also do a host routing table resend as well...

hope the trip is a success!
    Dito.

Easy mistake to make from Verizon employees who set up blackberrys.
    08-07-09 01:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD