so, starting yesterday morning, my blackberry has stopped suggesting email contacts for me.

when i am addressing a new email, and start typing the first few letters of someone's name, it has always given me a list of names to choose from to email. (ex - typing 'dav' would bring up "David Smith" and "David Thomas" to choose from).

i installed .591 right when it came out. since it didn't start immediately after the update, could that be related?

i installed meterberry on monday. i don't see why that would make a difference.

is it as simple as there being some setting that i can't find that just needs to be corrected?
    05-06-10 06:16 AM
    fyi for anyone else who encounters this ...

i switched to the .643 leak and the problem is no longer there. i still don't know the exact cause of the problem, but the os update eliminated the problem.
    05-07-10 06:32 AM
    good to know the .643 leak fixed this. i was having the same issue and tried one of the hybrids and still nothing. Glad there is still hope. Thanks for the info.
    05-07-10 07:08 PM
    Just started happening to me today. Strange. i've had the same OS, 9630/5.0.0.591, since it was released. Didn't changed anything. After a reboot, i have this issue in email only.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-10 11:02 AM
    fyi for anyone else who encounters this ...

i switched to the .643 leak and the problem is no longer there. i still don't know the exact cause of the problem, but the os update eliminated the problem.
    What is the .643 leak?

05-14-10 11:03 AM
    Just started happening to me today. Strange. i've had the same OS, 9630/5.0.0.591, since it was released. Didn't changed anything. After a reboot, i have this issue in email only.

yep - for me it was fine for a couple of weeks at least and then just started acting up. that's why i didn't think it was connected to .591.

michele - here is the info on .643
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f95/lea...-643-a-462187/
    05-14-10 09:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD