I have had an email issue with my work email (BIS) on Sprint.

I had this problem with the official Sprint OS, and even with leaked OS 5.0 (230 non hybrid)

Every once in a while (once or twice a month), I get all my old (already read) emails from my work lotus notes server resent to my blackberry. I will get 200+ emails all at once, and they were already read, and received on the blackberry.

I have tried removing the email account from BIS and re-adding it. It still happens.

Anyone else experience this problem, or know how to solve it?
    12-15-09 09:11 AM
    Usually i've only had that happen when the email account is added to the phone or a password changed/updated.

Dm
    12-15-09 09:54 AM
    I have had an email issue with my work email (BIS) on Sprint.

I had this problem with the official Sprint OS, and even with leaked OS 5.0 (230 non hybrid)

Every once in a while (once or twice a month), I get all my old (already read) emails from my work lotus notes server resent to my blackberry. I will get 200+ emails all at once, and they were already read, and received on the blackberry.

I have tried removing the email account from BIS and re-adding it. It still happens.

Anyone else experience this problem, or know how to solve it?
    how do you get work email on BIS? can you explain this further?
    12-15-09 11:25 AM
    Well, I simply put in my mail address and password, then BIS handle's the rest.

ie myname@workdomain and password. Then it connects and works properly 99% of the time. But that one time it messes up, I get 200+ emails of messages that I have already read on my work server, and have already received on the blackberry.
    12-15-09 12:00 PM
    I'm trying to get opposite, there is a bunch of unread emails that I need sent to my bb. The problem is I have yet to figure out how to do this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-09 05:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD