I just recently got a Tour and I'll be honest, I love it. My only issue is that I bought it from someone off craigslist.org and he didn't delete any of his data! I wiped the phone last night but it didn't do anything and now, I have no idea how I can delete his email addresses. I did the Service Books thing, too.

I don't remember his number and I have no way of contacting him (fail, I know) so I can't find out how to make my own emails work! Help? Please don't tell me it's a lost cause ):
    08-25-09 04:02 PM
    Call verizon and have them release the PIN. They can then set you up with your own BIS account.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-09 04:07 PM
    Or sprint if sprint is your carrier

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-09 04:08 PM
    Yeah call the carrier and they can fix it for you.
    08-25-09 07:00 PM
    This is what you need to do if you want to wipe the device clean as it's first birthday. This will wipe everything off of it to include any data you have put on it since

Options>Security Options>General Settings>BlackBerry Button>Wipe Hand held.

Again i say this will wipe all information off the device so be ready for this....
    08-25-09 07:59 PM
    If you are looking to just delete email accounts go into the setup folder, choose email setup. It will list the email accounts. Highlight the one you one to delete, bb menu button, delete. It will delete the email account. Very simple and easy and no need to wipe everything.
    08-25-09 09:04 PM
    If you are looking to just delete email accounts go into the setup folder, choose email setup. It will list the email accounts. Highlight the one you one to delete, bb menu button, delete. It will delete the email account. Very simple and easy and no need to wipe everything.
    Assuming the prior owner didn't set a BIS username and password.
    08-25-09 09:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD