Hey all,

I was recently prompted to validate my email password for my microsoft exchange email account that I have through my school. Im not sure why it asked me to do this but it has happened before.

I couldnt remember my password, so I deleted the account from my phone in hopes to just re-add it.

My question is, what setting do I choose to have my exchange email work with my phone? There is nothing that works, and when I type in my address and password like I do on my computer, it says that the account couldnt be created.

Any ideas?
    04-03-10 09:25 PM
    Settings. Advance options. Enterprise activation.
    Hope this helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-10 09:29 PM
    Not sure if that will help.

Do you think this could be because my network is doing service today and the host is down?
    04-03-10 10:14 PM
    Not sure if that will help.

Do you think this could be because my network is doing service today and the host is down?
    If your school's BES servers are down then you're correct. There's no way to activate a BES account if the device can't validate with the server. The prior poster is correct, as well. You'll just need to hit options/adv. options/enterprise activation -> enter your school email addy and on the line below enter your account password. Good luck.
    04-03-10 10:28 PM
    Okay, well the server is definitely down so im going to have to wait. While im waiting, there is no enterprise activation option under advanced options...
    04-03-10 10:56 PM
    Okay, well the server is definitely down so im going to have to wait. While im waiting, there is no enterprise activation option under advanced options...
    Well I don't know then. Mine and the wifes does. So does the 3 curves here waiting to be bought.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-10 01:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD