hey guys, as of today, ive had two people tell me that they were hearing an echo/repeat of what they were saying on their end of the phone, and i heard it once on my end.

Not sure whats going on here, but what can i do to resolve this issue. I need a phone that is reliable and not causing people to hang up/get frustrated because its echoing on them and making it hard for them to understand me.

What can i do to fix this?
    01-19-10 01:25 AM
    I would say they were in bad cell area. OR you were. Or you just had a bad connection, it happens. What OS are you using? The 5.0 upgrades seem to help my reception quite a bit.
    01-19-10 07:35 AM
    im watever the latest VZW OS update was that happened maybe 2 mos ago?
    01-19-10 10:19 AM

Saw the thread title and thought, maybe, that this would be a Dollhouse thread. Oh well.
    01-19-10 10:45 AM
    I have the same prob
    01-19-10 10:50 AM
    it has something to do with your reception towers nearby. Try a different location.
    01-19-10 11:01 AM
    Have had that issue a couple of times since my tour upgrade. Its annoying, but if you hangup/end the call and redial it seems to connect much better. Not sure why, but in my experience this helped. Wish there was an easier and more permanent fix!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-10 03:10 PM
    i found it helped after i did a battery pull.
    01-29-10 11:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD