Do you guys get dust stuck in between your screen & buttons? Lol. Weird question, I know. I just have a slight case of OCD. I find myself pushing apart the gap in between the screen & buttons to try to clean out the dust, I know I'm going to end up breaking it!
    08-24-09 12:37 PM
    Compressed air works very well, get you a small brush too...
    08-24-09 12:40 PM
    Jesus now people are complaing about dust what's next. People just like to complain about anything. Next will be the letters don't come on ther screen fast enough when the buttons are pressed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-09 01:02 PM
    Yup, compressed air has always served my BBs well. Incidentally, I suspect you're opening yourself up to even more dust and debris in your phone if you continue to push the gap between the screen and buttons apart...
    08-24-09 01:03 PM
    Jesus now people are complaing about dust what's next. People just like to complain about anything. Next will be the letters don't come on ther screen fast enough when the buttons are pressed.

Hmmm.... Dont Sound like a complaint, just a question.....

yeah im OCD my self and use compressed air (Coming from my mouth) to clean it up......
    08-24-09 01:04 PM
    Yeah compressed air works wonders
    08-24-09 01:05 PM

Haha Troll Much lol? Seems people who complain about people complaining need a life a little more.
    Compressed air, dust brush and a lens cleaning cloth are a BB's best friend.
    08-24-09 01:55 PM
    Maybe that's why you didn't like the Storm. It had/has issues with collecting dust under it. Then again maybe that's why you found that "stormsucks (pun intended)"

As mentioned, I find that Compressed Air works pretty good.

08-24-09 02:01 PM
    Yikes to stormsucks75! Lol.

Thank you for your help guys! I love my BB Tour!
    08-24-09 02:34 PM
    The little bar that is between the screen and keys is bent a lil on my phone and causes dust to gather there. I believe that they put it on there upside down or something. But my trackball sucks so I am getting it replaced anyways.

Microfiber cloth and maybe a fine brush and some compressed air would help.
    08-24-09 03:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD