Well, moving the apps is no problem. I just want to know if I'll have to buy them again or can I just transfer the license to a new PIN

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 01:40 PM
    I paid full retail and mine doesn't have issues. Maybe BlackBerries don't like you. Return yours immediately and stop wasting packet space.
    nobody died and made you queen of this forum and the world does not revolve around you and your opinion.

just because your bb doesn't have issues does not mean that other people don't have issues with theirs. its comical that you don't get that.

mods please warn this person about her personal attacks. she has been attacking people since the day the tour came out.
    07-14-09 02:54 PM
    No dust here either.

Where do you CARRY it where you get dust?

This screen, unlike the flexible Storm screen, seems firmly attached, no?
    07-14-09 02:57 PM
    you don't need to feel sorry for me. i am not the one people are laughing at....
    07-14-09 03:17 PM
    Oh NO!!! The people on the internet don't like me?!? Please direct me to the nearest 30 story building so I can jump!!!
    We are laughing WITH you............well most of us are.....

I will say that the dust collecting under the screen is a bad sign. My curve would get so bad it would look cloudy. Maybe I need to wash and dry my pants with the pockets hanging out to pull all that dust and lint out. ?? Any suggestions on that Smash?
    07-14-09 03:28 PM
    Oh NO!!! The people on the internet don't like me?!? Please direct me to the nearest 30 story building so I can jump!!!
    I like you. You've got spunk. I like spunk.
    07-14-09 03:35 PM
    heh, I've never had Canadian spunk..........it any good?
    07-14-09 03:41 PM
    I've got lots. Want some?

Wait. I'm not giving any spunk away if you have dust under the screen of your Tour. Because that's unacceptable.
    No dust here. I'm clean. But you don't have to just give it away. I'll gladly pay for good spunk. Especially good Canadian spunk!
    07-14-09 03:48 PM
    I don't attack people. I just let people know how ridiculous they're being. There's a difference. People expected this thing to come out and wash their dishes and feed their kids. A speck of dust gets behind the screen and it is the end of the world.

I really, honestly, truly feel sorry for you Chip. Poor thing, you don't know any better, so I really can't blame you.
    Come on folks, play nice.
    07-14-09 03:54 PM
    Closed for Moderation.

Weird how we got off topic........
    07-14-09 03:54 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD