Hey Guys,
    I hope you can help me out, I researched this but could not find anything on the site. Every once and awhile my phone will send duplicate SMS. It will only send one duplicate never more and it has only happened with the past two days. It also has only happened when I text my friend on ATT with the iPhone. She says that no one else duplicates texts her so I think its my phone. I am on the Verizon Tour running the original OS. They just replaced my Tour for the third time and I didn't have this problem before. I have tried doing battery pulls but that didn't work. Is anyone else having this problem?? Anyway to fix it?? Thanks guys!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-09 04:26 PM
    i was having this problem..i think it may have just gone away or my friends have ignored it.. they said sometimes i had sent messages up to 4 times! i had no clue of this occuring.. im also looking for a fix..
    10-28-09 04:34 PM
    I'm on Sprint, my wife's family are all on Verizon and some of my friends too and I've been getting duplicates sporadically from all of them. It doesn't happen when I get a Sprint or ATT text.
    10-28-09 04:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD