It's such a waste of money. While the gameplay is the same as the Peggle we know and love on the PC it's so slow on the Tour. Every shot takes like 5 minutes to lineup. It takes about 15 minutes to complete a level.

Just a heads up for those who might be thinking about buying it.
    07-14-09 07:38 PM
    Damn... really? I love Peggle and was SO excited when I saw that it was out for BB, especially since I just got my Tour.

Have you tried fiddling with settings/ batt pulls/ compatibility mode to get it to run better? If the gameplay is improvable with some adjustments, then I'll definitely purchase this app.

If you can't get it to run properly AT ALL, then I may skip it... even though I'm dying not to.
    07-15-09 03:42 PM
    I've been looking for Peggle as well! But the only one I have found is 10 bucks, while the iPhone is ... 3 bucks? I think? I want some PeggleBerry action.
    07-15-09 04:02 PM
    I have seen it on bplay.com for 6.99 but have not tried it yet.
    08-05-09 03:11 PM
    I actually bought it, and it's not TERRIBLY bad... but it could DEFINITELY use some improvement.

Aiming with the trackball seems like a common sense thing to put in a game like that, but alas... it's rather difficult to aim with. Instead, you can use the 4 and 6 button to move your cursor, and the 5 button to fire the shot, which is a lot easier to do, and more accurate, as you can click the buttons to move the cursor in tiny increments.

The game runs a BIT slow sometimes, depending on what is going on in the level. It needs to be tidied up a bit, but there is nothing wrong with it that a good update or two can't fix. The game has a similar composition to brickbreaker, so if you can get brickbreaker to run smoothly on a BB, a game like peggle should be streamlinable (is that a word? ) as well.

If you're REALLY that curious, it may be worth a try. It is still entertaining, and hopefully an update will be able to address some of the issues.
    08-05-09 03:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD