Or is it quiet like the bold?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-09 10:25 AM
    Its a Bold keypad, so my guess is it doesn't have the "click."

04-16-09 10:41 AM
    Yeah it would be a shame if it clicked. It drives me nuts that I can't type away in quiet settings (like in the stall...) with my curve.
    04-16-09 10:47 AM
    Quiet typing...great for church!
    04-16-09 10:50 AM
    it is a cross between bold and curve. it clicks but not loudly. i read that somewhere.
    04-16-09 10:50 AM
    Its a Bold keypad, so my guess is it doesn't have the "click."

u still getting one early blue? i thought i remember you saying you were
    04-16-09 10:51 AM
    it is a cross between bold and curve. it clicks but not loudly. i read that somewhere.
    But then some people describe it as the bold keyboard, but slightly smaller.

I want to know if it clicks any more than the bold's keyboard does.

CMON CX
    04-16-09 11:19 AM
    But then some people describe it as the bold keyboard, but slightly smaller.

I want to know if it clicks any more than the bold's keyboard does.

CMON CX
    read one of the many reviews. it has been stated more than one time the tactileness (if that is a word) of the keyboard. i never said that it was exactly the same as the bold. i answered the question that it is not loud like the curve but not quiet like the bold. it is smaller as well. from what i understand it is just right. like i said, read some reviews, it has been stated before. maybe on bgr. i have forgotten.
    04-16-09 12:02 PM
    i'm sure it will work just like a gsm bold despite the smaller dimensions
    04-16-09 12:21 PM
    Quiet typing...great for church!
    LOL So true
    04-16-09 04:03 PM
    LOL So true
    And pooping at work

04-16-09 05:19 PM
    read one of the many reviews. it has been stated more than one time the tactileness (if that is a word) of the keyboard. i never said that it was exactly the same as the bold. i answered the question that it is not loud like the curve but not quiet like the bold. it is smaller as well. from what i understand it is just right. like i said, read some reviews, it has been stated before. maybe on bgr. i have forgotten.
    I've read reviews. "In between the curve and the bold". None that I've read say whether it clicks.

04-16-09 05:21 PM
    From Kevin's review:
    Keyboard / Form Factor - I realllly like typing on the 9630's keyboard. It's not quite as roomy as the Bold's keyboard, nor does it have the 'clackiness' that I love of the Curve's keyboard, but thanks to the Bold-influenced key design it's easy to type on accurately and the tighter package means you don't have to move your fingers as far to get the job done, which helps in the both the speed and endurance departments.
    I would think that answers your question.
    04-16-09 05:55 PM
    Correct George, it does not have the click sound like the Curves. It's quiet like the Bold.
    04-16-09 06:04 PM
    Correct George, it does not have the click sound like the Curves. It's quiet like the Bold.
    Well that settles that
    04-16-09 11:24 PM
    From Kevin's review:

I would think that answers your question.
    Aww I love the click!
    04-17-09 09:03 AM
    Aww I love the click!
    there there, mscutie, you'll learn to love again.
    04-17-09 10:34 AM
    BTW, BGR review says the keyboard clicks a little, unlike the bold which doesn't click. thats a shame.
    04-20-09 10:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD