Yep, noticed the BBs. Didn't notice the Gemini.
    06-12-09 08:17 PM
    With all due respect, RIM has not announced the Tour; The carriers have not announced the Tour; the number of privileged people who have this phone is rather small.
    There is no reason that I can think of that would convince me that either Verizon, Telus, Bell, or RIM would give the show producers a phone for their show that according to official sources "does not exist".
    Just a thought...
    Why would the show (Royal Pains) have an AT&T devise (Bold) on the show when Verizon was the sponsor?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-09 08:49 PM
    it was definitely a pearl. I saw the suretype keyboard.
    06-13-09 12:17 PM
    I love that new show Royal Pains its gunna be a good one I'm going to look for the gemini

06-13-09 02:14 PM
    I love that new show Royal Pains its gunna be a good one I'm going to look for the gemini

06-13-09 02:31 PM
    I think sams was an E71
    06-14-09 09:38 AM
    I think sams was an E71
    Yep-no BB....
    06-14-09 01:53 PM
    Got to love the BBs in Burn Notice.

Sam has a Gemini! (notice the trackpad instead of a trackball???).

Sam is using a Nokia. Watch the show and stop it at 27:45, you will see a Nokia branding on the top of the phone. I just did this on Hulu

Season 3 Ep2 Questions and Answers
    Last edited by Chris2183; 06-14-09 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Got beaten to it while looking for it
    06-14-09 02:38 PM
    I think it was an unlocked Pearl. I also watch Burn Notice, and haven't missed an episode. I also have the watch Jeffery Donavan wears on the show. It's a Chase-Durer Special Forces 1000XL Underwater Demolition Team watch if anyone was wondering. It retails for $900. Go to Chase-Durer.com if you want to check out there inventory of watches. If anyone needs any other info my PIN is 802B7F8B.

06-14-09 03:01 PM
    Got to love the BBs in Burn Notice.

Pheobe has a pink Pearl (held it up very nicely for the camera).
    Michael has a black Pearl (took me a moment to see which BB).
    Sam has a Gemini! (notice the trackpad instead of a trackball???).
    It's Fiona not Pheobe.

06-14-09 03:05 PM
    it is a pearl, he had a razr in prior seasons which to me made more sense. what the **** is a spy doing with a blackberry? that's wayyyyyyyyy too much data being logged for espionage!
    06-14-09 05:39 PM
    I dont know what model BB he has but you get a real good Blackberry Logo in the first ten minutes of the show when he is taking a call from mother. BTW this is opne of the best shows on TV right now, along with "Royal Pains"
    06-14-09 10:14 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD