Just watching my show for tonight and when the main character got a phone call it was on a blackberry but it wasnt a curve or a bold. Just wondering if anyone saw the same thing i did i was actually thinking i saw the TOUR i though maybe someone caught the same thing
    06-11-09 08:21 PM
    This post just reminded me that I'm missing it. D'oh!!!
    06-11-09 08:47 PM
    Burn Notice is awesome. I haven't seen that episode though. I'm still working my way through Season 1.
    06-11-09 08:51 PM
    I missed all of season 1, but haven't missed a single episode since my dad introduced me to it.
    06-11-09 09:00 PM
    I watch it. I know that all of the phones on the show are AT&T. Last year he had an iPhone. I noticed his BB last week and this week. I am thinking it's a Curve 8900. I could be wrong though.
    06-11-09 10:28 PM
    well last week on royal pains Hank had a bold this week he had a storm? It was not an 8900 my wife has that phone and it was not the same keyboard
    06-11-09 10:39 PM
    I don't think it was a tour...
    06-12-09 12:04 AM
    It was a pearl.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-09 12:29 AM
    Watching it right now
    06-12-09 12:35 AM
    definately was not a pearl
    06-12-09 07:37 AM
    I retract my previous statement it is a black pearl. HMMM gotta love dish DVR

06-12-09 08:16 AM
    With all due respect, RIM has not announced the Tour; The carriers have not announced the Tour; the number of privileged people who have this phone is rather small.
    There is no reason that I can think of that would convince me that either Verizon, Telus, Bell, or RIM would give the show producers a phone for their show that according to official sources "does not exist".
    Just a thought...
    06-12-09 09:43 AM
    I love Burn Notice. I DVRed last night and haven't watched it yet.

Blackberries are popping up all over the place on tv now. I think that every character on Law & Order has a BlackBerry and they uses them on Terminator the Sarah Conner Chronicles. I'm interested to see what they will be using on the new season of Leverage (great show if you haven't watched it), they used a bunch of HTC handsets last season.

For anyone trying to catch up on Burn Notice you can download all of season 2 at Burnin The Notices! - .::[Videos4BlackBerry]::. and watch it from your bb.
    06-12-09 09:45 AM
    great show. i did notice the BB but couldn't tell which one it was. If I didn't delete it I'll go find the scene. From memory the phone just seemed to big to be a black pearl.
    06-12-09 10:23 AM
    Do you remember when he got the call? I am looking at the episode right now.
    06-12-09 10:30 AM
    Yeah, it was a Pearl.
    06-12-09 10:36 AM
    It was a black pearl in burn notice. but like someone said before i thought it was interesting that in the first episode of royal pains (show that comes on after burn notice) he had a Bold and then the next week he has a storm...poor guy..
    06-12-09 10:58 AM
    It was a black pearl in burn notice. but like someone said before i thought it was interesting that in the first episode of royal pains (show that comes on after burn notice) he had a Bold and then the next week he has a storm...poor guy..
    lol, maybe he switched carriers
    06-12-09 12:29 PM
    See even in the Hampton's Verizon is better than AT&T lol no carrier wars here just great shows

06-12-09 12:35 PM
    I dvr'd the episode while watching the Lakers and watched it after the game. I saw the BB shot and paused it, but couldn't tell which model it was. I saw Roger Feder's wife taking pictures of him at the French Open with her Bold after he won.
    06-12-09 01:45 PM
    lol, maybe he switched carriers
    haha, wouldn't doubt it, one week on at&t was enough. Deff. not hating on Verizon, but just not so sure about the storm..gotta have my physical keyboard.
    06-12-09 02:05 PM
    Got to love the BBs in Burn Notice.

Pheobe has a pink Pearl (held it up very nicely for the camera).
    Michael has a black Pearl (took me a moment to see which BB).
    Sam has a Gemini! (notice the trackpad instead of a trackball???).
    06-12-09 03:43 PM
    Got to love the BBs in Burn Notice.

Pheobe has a pink Pearl (held it up very nicely for the camera).
    Michael has a black Pearl (took me a moment to see which BB).
    Sam has a Gemini! (notice the trackpad instead of a trackball???).
    Really? Where/what episode was that?
    06-12-09 04:10 PM
    I love Burn Notice. I DVRed last night and haven't watched it yet.

Blackberries are popping up all over the place on tv now. I think that every character on Law & Order has a BlackBerry and they uses them on Terminator the Sarah Conner Chronicles. I'm interested to see what they will be using on the new season of Leverage (great show if you haven't watched it), they used a bunch of HTC handsets last season.

For anyone trying to catch up on Burn Notice you can download all of season 2 at Burnin The Notices! - .::[Videos4BlackBerry]::. and watch it from your bb.
    Hey man that link doest work

06-12-09 04:32 PM
    Really? Where/what episode was that?
    Last night's episode. It should be playing a few times over the weekend. I don't recall what the name of the episode was, but it starts off with a female cop harassing Michael.

There is a part where Michael has to identify someone. Pheobe goes a takes a picture of the guy with her pink Pearl and sends it to Sam. They show Sam looking at the photo on his Gemini.
    06-12-09 08:14 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD