- CrackBerry Newbie
- 6 Posts
Do you need an SD card?
I am thinking about purchasing a tour 9630 and it says the phone comes without a micro SD card. will this affect my usage of the phone in anyway or will it just be that i will not have as much space for pictures?
- CrackBerry Genius
01-13-13, 03:53 PM #3
- 3,481 Posts
not sure how much "internal" device storage the 9630 has but, not having the card will not affect performance in any way,,, i use my card for music & pics & i save vids (i only keep a couple) to the phones' internal storage,,, songs avg. 5 mb each, a 5 min. vid is abt 500mb (+/-) & pics, of course vary,,, so that should help decide if you need a card or not,,, i keep a 4 gigger in the phone & it's abt 2/3 full w/ approx. 12 hrs of music (very rough guesstimate) & a few pics i use for wallpapers...
- 01-13-13, 04:06 PM #5
- By NYGriego74 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 5Last Post: 05-01-10, 09:47 PM
- By mandeepkavita in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-11-10, 05:31 PM
- By Heifzilla in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 17Last Post: 12-01-09, 10:11 AM
- By bogleboyd in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 10Last Post: 11-06-08, 12:12 PM
- By flchick75 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 36Last Post: 09-07-08, 09:41 AM