Do the BB Tour Dummy phones come with the same outside parts as a working model? I'm asking because I need a Tour Top piece (where the lock and mute buttons are) and can't find one anyone for order. I figure if I can order a dummy phone and just take it off of that, then I'd be good to go.

Can a VZW rep or someone let me know.

Thanks.
    07-31-09 10:18 PM
    I don't believe so, They are usually cheaper pieces and are glued together. Go here to order any parts for your tour, If they don't have it now, i'm sure they will soon:

9630 - Cellular Nationwide Network - Cellular Accessories - 3G, Sony, Panasonic, LG, SonyEricsson,

Hope this helps
    07-31-09 11:10 PM
    I've already ordered some parts from there, but the piece I'm looking for is not available for the Tour. I'm looking for the top piece.

They have it for the 8900 Curve and they look the same. Are the same exact piece? Do you know?

BlackBerry Curve 8900 OEM top cover - Cellular Nationwide Network - Cellular Accessories - 3G,
    07-31-09 11:14 PM
    I doubt that the 8900 piece will work because they are different sizes. I dont' know where you will find one, you might have to wait until cnn.cn gets it.
    07-31-09 11:21 PM
    Before this posting I asked them and I've already received an answer back. They said they should have some in about two weeks.
    07-31-09 11:46 PM
    why do you need a new top piece if i may ask.
    08-01-09 12:03 AM
    My top piece is secure, snug and looks fine, but when taking my phone apart I broke one of the latches (not a visible piece). I would rather it be "whole" with nothing broken.
    08-01-09 12:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD