Tried to connect to DM (4.6) last night and my Tour (.238) connected for a short time and then rebooted and the error just said unable to connect. I've always been able to in the past even with the new OS on my Tour.

I downloaded the latest DM and tried several times to connect but every time it is rebooting my phone. I've never ran into issues with my phone and the OS, love it and it runs smooth.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I just connected the phone to the computer (vista) without the DM going and my puter read the phone and the phone was doing the connection thing and then it reboot, without the DM even running?
    Last edited by j joy j; 11-18-09 at 07:44 AM.
    11-18-09 07:08 AM
    It happened to me a couple times and i think it had to do with the massive storage option, i just do no and the phone syncs ok.
    Obviously try the battery pull and i am hoping someone else will be able to point you in the right direction.
    11-18-09 12:23 PM
    I did a battery pull and was able to sync once fully. But if I try and sync now connects for a few seconds and then drops connection. So a battery pull did help, kinda. Now it connects off and on, more so off.
    11-18-09 01:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD