Hello first off thanks for viewing my thread!

Now to the business, I am wondering is there any possible way to disable the next/prev.(Vol. + -) Buttons on the upper right side of my tour. I only want to disable the next/prev. Part not the volume + or - , any help or insight would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks again in advance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-10 01:40 AM
    what exactly is the next/prev part of the vol. keys for?
    02-04-10 01:48 AM
    what exactly is the next/prev part of the vol. keys for?
    Music player , I try to lower/higher the vol. and instead it wil change the song I am trying to listen to!

02-04-10 02:06 AM
    ya i know what you mean it can be annoying i accidentally change the song all the time instead of the volume. Seems like the delay isnt long enough for the buttons. Anyway though, i dont think there is any way of disabling them.
    02-04-10 02:32 AM
    yea i just gave it a shot and wow thats annoying! it seems like with mine it only changed the song when its held tho. If i tap it up or down, itll increase or decrease the volume one notch each tap..
    02-04-10 04:33 AM
    Yeah, sometimes it will just + - the vol. But majority it changes the song!! It really sucks !!!

02-04-10 02:30 PM
    i recently discovered this feature after using it for a wile i haven't had any problem with the volume and the next song just a nice tap will make louder and holding it just a wii bet longer changes it i like it
    02-04-10 03:18 PM
    You just have to remember to tap the volume button to change the volume. Holding the buttons down will process as Next/Previous.
    02-04-10 03:38 PM
    You just have to remember to tap the volume button to change the volume. Holding the buttons down will process as Next/Previous.
    Well it must be me that is slow not my beloved Tour, although I am pretty sure I do only tap the buttons, but still changes! Could it be a hardware situation?

02-04-10 05:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD