Before my browser out of the blue routed me to the mobile Crackberry site I almost never came here. I used to wonder why the heck a smart phone site would have a web page the blackberry browser could barely render! LOL!

Now I check out the articles and the forums out every day and using it to post this thread now.

Thanks Crackberry a long time coming but well worth the wait!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-09 11:11 PM
    Yeah the new "try beta now" link is cool, being able to see the new featured blog posts.

11-09-09 12:40 AM
    Before my browser out of the blue routed me to the mobile Crackberry site I almost never came here. I used to wonder why the heck a smart phone site would have a web page the blackberry browser could barely render! LOL!

Now I check out the articles and the forums out every day and using it to post this thread now.

Thanks Crackberry a long time coming but well worth the wait!

crackberry has has a mobile site for a long time now even before they upgraded the mobile site. Were u trying to load up the entire site before without going to the mobile site??
    11-09-09 06:43 AM
    crackberry has has a mobile site for a long time now even before they upgraded the mobile site. Were u trying to load up the entire site before without going to the mobile site??

I guess so. I don't know why I have never been able to find the mobile site before...doh!

11-09-09 08:28 AM
    I love having access to the new blogs.
    11-09-09 09:42 AM
    This beta site is sweet.

11-09-09 09:51 AM
    The Beta is amazing. Do work Staff.
    11-09-09 10:35 AM
    I completely agree. the new beta is nice..
    11-09-09 10:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD