I just installed the .530 OS a couple of minutes ago. I upgraded from the .419 OS. My question is: What is the difference between the two operating systems? I don't see a single difference. Unless its just a tad faster...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-10 11:48 AM
    I just installed the .530 OS a couple of minutes ago. I upgraded from the .419 OS. My question is: What is the difference between the two operating systems? I don't see a single difference. Unless its just a tad faster...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    biggest difference in .530 is a lot more reboots all the time VS .419 try putting your phone into the holster right now and see what happens to your phone running on .530....
    03-03-10 11:51 AM
    You can go to these threads and read about everything. Some users say its rock solid with the fasted browser yet. And many others are having reboot issues that are either related to the radio or the lock/stand by feature. The device is rebooting when holstered and being that there are magnets in the holster to trigger standby, well it reboots . Others are having reboot issues while trying to configure berry buzz. The only real difference is the .530 leak has ptt (push to talk) files in it. A possible sign that the tour may have ptt capabilities in the near future.. Some users have also spoke of sd card issues..

To me it seemed the same as .419 and if it was not rebooting I would have kept it for the fast browser. But I am back to .419 with D6.4 hybrid and loving it..

Leaked: OS 5.0.0.530 for the BlackBerry Tour 9630

Verizon Push To Talk (PTT) Blackberry

Vzw OS 5, PTT being pushed to the tour and tour 2
    Last edited by dave3825us; 03-03-10 at 12:54 PM.
    03-03-10 12:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD