What are the difference between the Tour, Bold and Curve? Not like the technical differences but who are they aimed for? I don't know if I can say exactly what I am thinking. Which is the best? Lets not be biased even though I did post this in the Tour forum.
    Last edited by kylegelliott; 11-25-09 at 11:05 PM.
    11-25-09 10:55 PM
    They all seem the same to me except for maybe one or two has wifi and for some certain carriers and things like that....
    11-25-09 10:59 PM
    Tour and Bold are aimed at the enterprise and power user crowd. Curve is the full QWERTY keyboard berry for consumers.
    11-25-09 11:54 PM
    I agree with Tee

I get the idea that the Tour is the CDMA incarnation of the Bold. So the two should be similar (not including the 9700)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-09 01:34 AM
    What are the difference between the Tour, Bold and Curve? Not like the technical differences but who are they aimed for? I don't know if I can say exactly what I am thinking. Which is the best? Lets not be biased even though I did post this in the Tour forum.
    The one you own is always the best

Seriously, hard to say which is best. The bold (2) and the Tour are pretty similar in terms of performance if not for the faster processor of the Bold. Also Depends if you need wifi or not but Tour(2) will have wifi.
    Of course the curve would be last out of the 3 but still an excellent phone if your not a power user. I think it all comes down to what your needs are and personal preference (form factor, screen,keyboard etc)
    So i would say as blackberry guy said ... Bold and Tour for the business oriented/power user and the Curve for any average user who thinks BB's are cool.
    Last edited by GG1; 11-26-09 at 06:51 PM.
    11-26-09 06:45 PM
    The one you own is always the best

Seriously, hard to say which is best. The bold (2) and the Tour are pretty similar in terms of performance if not for the faster processor of the Bold. Also Depends if you need wifi or not but Tour(2) will have wifi.
    Of course the curve would be last out of the 3 but still an excellent phone if your not a power user. I think it all comes down to what your needs are and personal preference (form factor, screen,keyboard etc)
    So i would say as blackberry guy said ... Bold and Tour for the business oriented/power user and the Curve for any average user who thinks BB's are cool.
    Thank you, I was just curious. This is pretty much what I thought. Now I have proof for my wife. She has a Curve and argues "It is the most popular so there are more apps for it, so that makes it the best.' Though I bet if there was a stock pink Tour she would have gone with that instead.
    11-26-09 06:56 PM
    Never understood why the tour didn't match the bold in all respects. It really should have had the same processor as the bold and wifi and internal memory. I have the tour and love it but it was a step bacwards from the bold and was newer. Pretty lame is you ask me. Only thing the tour has on the bold is double the app memory and a higher res screen. Good thing is that when I use my friends and relatives bolds the performance is pretty much identical to the tour.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-09 07:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD