Because some people simply don't understand it the first time LOL. Maybe the same people who take the same thing back a half dozen times before they wise up.
    12-22-09 02:38 PM
    Because some people simply don't understand it the first time LOL. Maybe the same people who take the same thing back a half dozen times before they wise up.
    Go clean your cat.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-09 02:47 PM
    enjoy your 27th tour.

I can just see the guys who are responsible for refurbishing BBs. "This is the tenth one today that has absolutely nothing wrong with it."
    12-22-09 02:50 PM
    Thank you. I've been leary to load a hybrid or leaked OS onto my phone for rear that I might mess it up. The edit option that you mentioned has been present on every BlackBerry I've had EXCEPT for the Tour. Not only that but I am completely unable to change the settings of a profile after I've initially established the settings. It's like it allows me to do it once....then I am unable to again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com[/QUOTE]

For what it's worth, I've only had the a blackberry for about 6 months, so I'm sort of a newbie. I followed the directions on the different forums for loading leaks/hybrids. I was nervous myself, but it's really not that hard to do. Also, if you backup everything before hand, you are pretty safe. I've never 'bricked' my bb (thankfully), but from what I've read, even that can be salvaged and again, most of the forums have instructions on how to do that too.
    12-22-09 02:59 PM
    just an update: i am now a new and HAPPY owner of a brand new S2. just wish i had access to data right now!
    to all those who helped, thanks for the advice.
    12-22-09 08:38 PM
    Our pleasure
    12-22-09 08:45 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD