I've searched the ends of the Internet and there seems to be no answer to this question, which is how do you remove this f'in demo song? I've deleted it only to find it back when I reboot!
    11-04-09 01:37 PM
    If you want to delete the file because you're tired of seeing it vs. clearing memory, try this: Go to MEDIA > MENU > EXPLORE > DEVICE MEMORY > find the file in question > MENU > PROPERTIES > HIDE. It's not deleting the file as I don't think that's possible; but it'll make it invisible which should keep the file from being displayed in Media. I haven't done it with system files, so I don't know what'll happen when you reset. Hope it works.
    11-04-09 08:15 PM
    Thanks for that, unfortunately this file does not give me the option to hide! This blasted file!!
    11-05-09 08:36 AM
    Same here issue. I've "thought" I've deleted that damn thing at least 10 times...
    11-05-09 09:47 AM
    Thanks for that, unfortunately this file does not give me the option to hide! This blasted file!!
    Oops! Yeah, I see the 'hide' is grayed-out. Sorry! Don't know what to tell ya now.
    11-05-09 10:43 AM
    You can remove it when installing a new OS thru shrink-an-os, there's options to remove the preinstalled content. I'm almost positive this will delete this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-09 01:06 PM
    shrink-a-os
    OR

just download FileScout (formerly know as BBFileScout). It is like windows explorer for your BB.
    11-05-09 01:13 PM
    can this file be deleted? i tried just about every program unless i'm missing what the file is called in the tour.
    02-07-10 12:18 PM
    I was able to delete it from Media Player itself which surprised me. It's the video and sample pictures that I canNOT get rid of. I believe those are probably COD files but am not sure which ones.
    02-07-10 02:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD