Does anyone know if the default RIM Zen themes are available on the Tour? Every BlackBerry that I have had until now always had the default themes available in addition to any the vendor has supplied. The Sprint Tour only lists the "Precision Sprint" theme. I am tempted to download OS 4.7.1.40, delete the vendor.xml file and see what I get. Does anyone see the default themes listed?
    07-15-09 02:04 PM
    Does anyone know if the default RIM Zen themes are available on the Tour? Every BlackBerry that I have had until now always had the default themes available in addition to any the vendor has supplied. The Sprint Tour only lists the "Precision Sprint" theme. I am tempted to download OS 4.7.1.40, delete the vendor.xml file and see what I get. Does anyone see the default themes listed?
    All I see is the Precision Sprint theme.

Its growing on me but i'd prefer some more options.
    07-15-09 02:07 PM
    The Tour from VZW only has two themes which come on it. They are the "Precision Zen" and "Verizon Zen". We're waiting on Plazmic to release an updated TDK to start designing themes for os 4.7.1.XX since the current version is not compatible.

Until then, it's a hit-or-miss with themes from the 8900. Personally, I haven't gotten ANY of the ones I have for the 8900 to work on my Tour.
    07-15-09 02:09 PM
    Hmmm thats no fun
    07-15-09 02:09 PM
    The Tour from VZW only has two themes which come on it. They are the "Precision Zen" and "Verizon Zen". We're waiting on Plazmic to release an updated TDK to start designing themes for os 4.7.1.XX since the current version is not compatible.

Until then, it's a hit-or-miss with themes from the 8900. Personally, I haven't gotten ANY of the ones I have for the 8900 to work on my Tour.
    I was aware of the issue with Plazmic, but I was hoping that RIM would have supplied a simple TODAY style theme with the Tour.
    07-15-09 02:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD