Anybody out there with a dead Tour? My husband's Tour just died. Went to Verizon and the battery is fine. The darn thing just keeps looping like it wants to start up, but it can't. Waiting for the replacement to be shipped on Monday. In the meantime, I reactivated an old "chocolate" for him to use, lol. Hope nobody else is having problems with theirs. Any feedback would be appreciated.
    01-10-10 01:20 AM
    I've never had any issues with mine, except when I went for a swim with it in my pocket. Seems to be a very dependable device for those of us that aren't trying to use it to replace a laptop.
    01-10-10 08:29 AM
    I had the same problem with my new tour. After loading or deleting apps I would reboot or reset it and it would take 5-10 minutes to turn on.. the spinning clock! So the verizon store replaced it since it was only a week old... The new one is ok.. however, as I began loading a few apps, I had to reset it when asked... It too takes 5-10 minutes to load. Not sure why the Tour is so slow to load compared to the Curve!
    01-10-10 05:10 PM
    Mine got stuck in that loop before. I followed one of the guides on here about restoring it and got it back up and running.
    01-10-10 05:40 PM
    Anybody out there with a dead Tour? My husband's Tour just died. Went to Verizon and the battery is fine. The darn thing just keeps looping like it wants to start up, but it can't. Waiting for the replacement to be shipped on Monday. In the meantime, I reactivated an old "chocolate" for him to use, lol. Hope nobody else is having problems with theirs. Any feedback would be appreciated.
    Yes I had the same problem! I'm getting another one Monday, they said it was a software problem but who knows, mine wouldn't power up even with battery pull the key pad would just flicker. The led wouldn't even light

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-10 06:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD