1. I have two dead pixels on my screen. They do not bother me but if I plan on keep in the phone for a while and just paid all this money... Also the battery door is such a nuisance.

Can someone tell me how I can go about getting a replacement? I purchased my phone online, can I go into the Verizon store and explain to them my problem and expect them to replace it on the spot?

2. I would like to know if there is a way to go through your open messages like you would on a non-smart phone by pressing 'left' and 'right'. When I open a message, I can't look at the next message with out backing out, scrolling down, and opening the next.

Thank you.
    08-11-09 08:24 AM
    If it's within 30 days, I'm pretty sure you could ask for a replacement. Not sure what VZW policy on dead pixels is.
    08-11-09 08:30 AM
    i would take it back...thats a manufacturer's defect
    08-11-09 08:48 AM
    I had to get two replacements for different issues, my advice would be not to expect a perfect fit on the battery door, that should be the least of worries. it's nothing a piece of double sided tape won't fix. If the dead pixels are a hindrance, you can certainly get a replacement for that.

About navigating messages: yes, just use the 'n' for Next and 'p' for Previous.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 08:50 AM
    Take it back. Even if it's past 30 days, that should be good for a warranty replacement.
    08-11-09 09:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD