I am hoping someone can help me because this one is causing me fits.

I am in the Central (-6) time zone and since daylight savings a few weeks ago I have had several (but not all) my appointments off by an hour.

I have double checked both the Outlook and BlackBerry settings and they are both on the same time and correct time zone.

I have narrowed down this, when I make an appointment on my desktop Outlook, both my BlackBerry and Outlook are correct. If I make the appointment on my BlackBerry, my Outlook is an hour later.

Anyone have any clue to what I can do to fix this?? Please. I make appointments a lot from my BlackBerry and invite my customers, who are saying that they are getting appointments an hour off as well.

Thanks to anyone that can help.
    03-25-10 05:09 PM
    Do you travel within various time zones? That has caused problems before with the calendar in BB and Outlook. One of the moderators had a post about it that gave a good explanation. Search time zones and you should be able to find it.
    03-25-10 05:22 PM
    I don't typically, but in the past 30 days I have made 2 trips to the west coast. I will search time zones and see what I can find. Thank you.
    03-25-10 05:27 PM
    The Time Zones explanation mentioned above is linked in my sig. I'm the mod who wrote it. Confusing Central Time and Central America Time is a common mistake. Both are GMT-6, but Central America does not observe DST. Another less common problem is a BlackBerry without the latest DST patch.
    03-25-10 07:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD