Hey guys:

I am looking for ppl who experience this. This has happened frequently with my Storm, now my Tour.

My Data communications cut out and dont work until I do a battery pull. My bb messenger, gchat, email (both BES and BIS), browser, facebook, myspace... everything

EXCEPT CALLS AND SMS. I can tell that its out becuase when you goto your browser you see a little square in the upper right, when you have data connected you see two little green squares attached to the box, if the data is out, those two little green squares are empty and black.

Once I reset my phone all my emails, messages, etc all come just flying in. Can someone please help me out with this?
    07-20-09 01:09 PM
    it is your phone, i experienced the same issue until i swapped it out for a new tour. my new one works perfectly
    07-20-09 01:41 PM
    I had the same issue with my storm, you saying bad storm and tour?
    07-20-09 01:44 PM
    I had the same issue with my storm, you saying bad storm and tour?

Well what device do you have since this is in the 9630 section.....
    07-20-09 01:48 PM
    'well' I have the tour, and used to have the storm. Since I presently have the tour now, I posted this in the 9630 section. I have had the same problem on both phones, but I mean I posted this all in my initial comment
    07-20-09 01:55 PM
    can anyone help me on this?
    07-20-09 03:37 PM
    there are probably 20 threads within the first 5 pages of this forum about this exact issue, and its either you need to reset your roaming capabilities, your data service is set up wrong, or its the phone. For me, it was the phone, when I gave my response earlier, I had thought you may have searched all other possible solutions and tried them.
    07-20-09 03:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD