Hello Crackberry Nation!

I got my tour and loving every bit of it!
    However, I do have one bug that I would like to report that I haven't seen in the forums yet.

In sound profiles, setting the vibration to custom, then you get to pick short, med, long for the duration of the vibration, and also you can select the Number of times you would like to vibrate before the phone starts to ring. However, when you set the vibration number anything other than (2) which is by default, it does not vibrate at all, and it starts to ring immediately. Is anyone else having this issue? or is it just my phone?

Also, coming from Storm, I noticed that all the alerts seem much louder in Tour even at the lowest sound setting.

Your replies are much appreciated! Thanks!
    07-15-09 09:19 AM
    try downloading "BuzzMe" you can have your phone ring and vib immediately when you get a call.. i hope that will solve your problem.. :s
    =)
    07-15-09 12:44 PM
    Is Buzz me Like BerryBuzz?
    07-15-09 12:47 PM
    try downloading "BuzzMe" you can have your phone ring and vib immediately when you get a call.. i hope that will solve your problem.. :s
    =)
    Yes but it should work like it supposed to too.. Buzz me will will allow it to ring and vib at the same time
    07-15-09 12:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD