Im in limbo here I got my curve last august love love love it great device, first bb never changing phones again, however I really want the tour but it would only have been a yr does anyone know how much ill be paying to upgrade...I know I get a discount.
    07-07-09 12:04 PM
    Less $75 of full retail.
    07-07-09 12:41 PM
    i figured but i wonder if you can negotiate a 2 yr extension to get the subsidized price thats more of a pref I guess I'll prob chat with a rep later online they helped me last time when i got my curve
    07-07-09 12:53 PM
    Hey robot64, let me know how it goes and what you were able to do and for how much.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-09 12:57 PM
    You could always add a line to your plan if it's that bad for you. I have 4 lines, and one of them is an upgrade I saved just for this purpose. I'm glad I did.

07-07-09 01:09 PM
    hmm i could but dont wanna ruin the sweet deal i already have im on a family plan three phones 120/mnth with my bis included, im not the main line but i know discounts still apply. I know if we changed plans id have to get the everything plan and a separate accnt, funny enough my phone actually prevents any changing of the plan
    07-07-09 01:15 PM
    If you're on a plan of 69.99 and higher you should qualify for an upgrade every 12 months
    07-07-09 01:58 PM
    Ok how much will I save on an upgrade?

07-07-09 02:05 PM
    well i knew that but will i be treated as a new customer in terms of pricing im even willing to spend $300 idc
    07-07-09 02:13 PM
    I'm not trying to sound rude but you don't make any sense at all. If you're on a family plan each phone is eligible for upgrades, if you purchased a new phone last august with an upgrade and your bill is over 69.99 you should be eligible for the full upgrade discount on your line this august. If you are going to sign up for a new line of service by yourself you will get the same price on the phone as you would on an eligible upgrade and that would be $199 after all discounts and mir. If you are not eligble for an upgrade or will not be signing up for a new line of service it will be full retail price. Like I said I'm not trying to be rude but I just don't get your question.
    07-07-09 03:08 PM
    I'm not trying to sound rude but you don't make any sense at all. If you're on a family plan each phone is eligible for upgrades, if you purchased a new phone last august with an upgrade and your bill is over 69.99 you should be eligible for the full upgrade discount on your line this august. If you are going to sign up for a new line of service by yourself you will get the same price on the phone as you would on an eligible upgrade and that would be $199 after all discounts and mir. If you are not eligble for an upgrade or will not be signing up for a new line of service it will be full retail price. Like I said I'm not trying to be rude but I just don't get your question.
    I get you and you answered my questioned i just meant would i be able to somehow pay 200 and according to you yes that's all, it wasnt rude i guess i didnt word it properly
    07-07-09 03:23 PM
    When I log in to my sprint account it tells me how much my upgrade savings is.
    07-07-09 03:29 PM
    If you get it from best buy then yes it will be 199 out of pocket, they don't mess with the mir. I belive radio shack is the same way but I'm not positive on that.
    07-07-09 03:30 PM
    I am in the same boat. It would be retail less $75, plus you still get the mail in rebate, correct?
    07-07-09 03:35 PM
    i believe so, depends on where you get it from, according to the above post
    07-08-09 12:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD