Hopefully someone can advise me as to what in the **** Im doing wrong. We recently changed to providers and upgraded from a curve to a Tour.

What I am attempting to do has to be pretty simple and I just cannot figure it out. I want to silence all incoming calls..with the exception to those contacts in my contacts. The contacts will have their custom ringer/notifications.

So basically, calls from contacts rings, all other calls do not.

How can I set this up? I have attempted different settings in the "sounds" tab but, it either continues to ring (incoming calls I want to silence or will not ring (contacts in address book) at all

I believe with the curve I created an exception..cannot recall honestly
    12-27-09 08:55 AM
    you could purchase the app RingScheduel, and create exceptions for each contact in your contact list, and just use the profile scielence all... this way only your exceptions will ring... but its a pain in the a** to configurate it all...
    12-27-09 10:40 AM
    While I did not consider that app, it probably would be a good idea. However, I have spent a good amount of time assigning ringtones etc etc...and would like to get it to work without buying the app.

I have to be missing something simple
    12-28-09 10:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD