Sorry if these have been asked, I don't come on here often and pretty much still suck at using a bb after 4 months.

1.What is the best app for taking pictures? I suck at using my camera and seems everyone else gets some cool pics.

2. I've been reading about this new os update, does it download automatically or do I have to get it somewhere....should I even get it?

Anyone who answers both gets a cookie....

ps- you know you like my user name

thanks everyone and have a great turkey day
    Last edited by touring; 11-26-09 at 04:13 PM.
    11-26-09 03:47 PM
    The best APP is the camera....LOL There is no new OS at the moment
    11-26-09 04:17 PM
    just the camera is what it is...
    11-26-09 04:23 PM
    well don't I look stupid now.
    always figured there was some kind of add on for pictures or something cause mine don't look near as nice as all the ones posted in the picture from your tour thread...

either way...a promise is a promise--- so i present you this e-cookie.
    11-26-09 04:25 PM
    There is the leaked 5.0 OS that everyone puts a Hybrid over...let us know if you want that! It is the greatest thing out there, not a single person will deny that.
    11-26-09 04:54 PM
    i would deny it! I've never loaded a leaked OS!
    11-26-09 04:59 PM
    Sultan...you can't deny it if you've never tried it.

What are you waiting for?
    11-26-09 05:02 PM
    I'm waiting for an official OS release. I would deny it, because saying that it's the "Greatest thing out there" isn't really fair.
    11-26-09 05:04 PM
    I did mean it is the greatest hybrid/os out there. You cant say it isnt until you have tried it. Lets not argue though.
    11-26-09 05:30 PM
    that depends on the carrier verizon just released .61
    11-26-09 05:49 PM
    Sorry if these have been asked, I don't come on here often and pretty much still suck at using a bb after 4 months.

1.What is the best app for taking pictures? I suck at using my camera and seems everyone else gets some cool pics.

2. I've been reading about this new os update, does it download automatically or do I have to get it somewhere....should I even get it?

Anyone who answers both gets a cookie....

ps- you know you like my user name

thanks everyone and have a great turkey day
    there is no app for the camera, just the camera itself.

the Update your talking about is for Verizon. Just last week the new update came out for Verizon, .61 we used to have .40 Other then that, most of us, including myself have been running 5.0 on the Tour which is very good.
    11-26-09 06:12 PM
    You should mess with the camera settings and see which you like best. The newest .61 os seems like nothing but problems. I would recommend installing 5.0 os if you know what youre doing.
    11-27-09 12:09 AM
    well don't I look stupid now.
    always figured there was some kind of add on for pictures or something cause mine don't look near as nice as all the ones posted in the picture from your tour thread...

either way...a promise is a promise--- so i present you this e-cookie.
    That cookie looks yummy! lolol
    11-27-09 11:07 AM
    You should mess with the camera settings and see which you like best. The newest .61 os seems like nothing but problems. I would recommend installing 5.0 os if you know what youre doing.
    Thanks for replying everyone.

I'm with Telus and don't know what I'm doing really so maybe I'll just wait or do some more reading on here.

btw...just got the bloomberg app and the food network app--- they are both great!
    11-27-09 03:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD