How can I add Folders to my SD card? I've been searching but no step by step help me out please.
    12-17-09 11:55 AM
    What are you looking to put in the folder? Pictures, Music, Ringtones, Files?
    12-17-09 12:06 PM
    How can I add Folders to my SD card? I've been searching but no step by step help me out please.
    You can always enable mass storage mode on your phone, plug it in to your computer, and manage the folders as if it were just a removable drive.
    12-17-09 12:08 PM
    What are you looking to put in the folder? Pictures, Music, Ringtones, Files?
    Anything!
    music pics I just want to know how to make a folder on my SD card.
    12-17-09 12:08 PM
    You can always enable mass storage mode on your phone, plug it in to your computer, and manage the folders as if it were just a removable drive.
    That is the easiest way to add folders and add the files you want.
    12-17-09 12:15 PM
    Anything!
    music pics I just want to know how to make a folder on my SD card.
    Let me re-phrase this. I just figured out how to make a folder is it possible to send e-mails, sms etc to a folder on your SD card. If so how?
    12-17-09 12:16 PM
    Or put it in a SD Card adapter and then in a card reader. That's what I did. Move files around from your PC.
    12-17-09 12:17 PM
    Let me re-phrase this. I just figured out how to make a folder is it possible to send e-mails, sms etc to a folder on your SD card. If so how?

Well, I guess you could send an email to yourself (the email account on your BB) and then when you get the file save the attachment to your card.
    12-17-09 12:19 PM
    Sorry, all messages and email are saved to the device memory. That also included the messages you mark as Saved.

Attachements can be saved to your media card.
    12-17-09 12:39 PM
    if you go into media, then pictures, then hit menu, it gives you the option for a new folder.
    12-17-09 12:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD