I changed carriers and am a new BB user. My new carrier US Cellular doenst use a SIM so I backed up my contacts on my SD card and put it in my BB.

I cant seem to find a way to load them or even view them on my BB can this be done and how please help I have like 150 contacts and I feel dead to the world~
    07-13-10 04:22 PM
    The SD card can't be used to store contacts on a BlackBerry. What phone did you have before? Do you still have it? If you do, you may be able to use the Switch Device Wizard in Desktop Manager to move your contacts over. As an alternative, the USCellular store where you bought your BlackBerry can probably also copy them from your old device to your new. It's best to get that done when you buy the phone, but they may still do it. Finally, if your previous device had the ability to create a Comma Separated Variable file on a PC, you may be able to import that CSV file into Outlook, then sync your BlackBerry to Outlook to get your contacts into it. If the backup file you saved on your SD card is in CSV format, then you are halfway there already. Just copy that file to your PC and import it into Outlook.
    07-13-10 05:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD