Alright, I've done some searching, but there have been no specific steps given that I haven't done.

Every time I set the option for Confirm Delete to "No", save and back out.

When I go back in, the option for Confirm Delete is changed back to "Yes".

I've done multiple battery pulls (10 seconds out all the way to 5 minutes out).

Every mailbox is set to "Delete on Mailbox & Handheld". I've even switched them all out to "Delete on Prompt", saved it, went out, and then went back in to change all mailboxes to "Delete on Mailbox & Handheld".

I've checked with my company's IT dept and they said it's not something they messed with.

I haven't deleted service books, bis, etc. yet because I have to go through my company's IT and re-activate everything, which [feels like it] takes forever. Before I do that, I want to try other options.

I'm running 5.0.0.1041

Suggestions? Thanks!
    04-19-11 11:22 AM
    Maybe it is the os considering it's not an official os. I am running .975 and it works fine for me. I would suggest a downgrade to an official os to see it that fixes it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-11 11:38 AM
    Yeap, I was thinking that, too.

What sucks is that all my placement of icons, speed dials in Opera Mini, etc, woud have to be redone and I'm not looking forward to that....

I know it's my own dilemma...I was hoping for an answer. But it looks like this may be my only choice.
    04-20-11 05:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD